She maintains membership in the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the American Dental Association, Women to Women Dental Network, and the New York State Dental Association. She is also certified in Basic Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support. Inspired by the wonderful mentors in her own life, Dr. Divya pursued a faculty position and serves as an assistant clinical professor in the division of Pediatric Dentistry at Columbia University.
New York City has really taken Dr. Divya in, and she would not have it any other way. When she is not cheering on the Duke Blue Devils during March Madness, Dr. Divya enjoys running at Central Park’s reservoir, spending time on the beach, and traveling with her family – especially her adorable 1-year-old niece!
- B.S. Psychology - Duke University, 2011
- D.M.D. - Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, 2015
- Pediatric Dental Certificate - Columbia University – NewYork Presbyterian Hospital, 2017
- Board Eligible Pediatric Dentist
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon